I'm leaving

Hey everyone! So this week was pretty good! And yes like my title says I found out I'm leaving! I've been here for 6 months so it's about time for a change! I'm going to be a district leader in the FW Spanish District so it should be a lot of fun! I'm super excited. I'm also training! Which will be my first time training in Spanish so I'm super excited!:)



This week was really good! I had an exchange with Elder Mennear and he is a brand new missionary! It was a lot of fun and we had some really good talks and he had a lot of questions about what he could do better so I hope I was able to help him!

Had my last District Councils here, I had a feeling they would be. They were all really good and I'm sad to leave so many people I've bonded with! Some of them have made an impact on me forever! I know I'll see them again though!
We also had some really good service and were able to help out a lot this week which is always nice! Service really does help so much during these times!

We were able to get in contact with an old investigator that I actually dropped a few months back. We are trying to teach her and again and she was so grateful to talk to us once again! Maybe now she is ready😊 her name is Esmeralda!

Dinners with members are always super good and we had some awesome food as normal! I can never get sick of Hispanic food yummmmm it's so good!

On Saturday we did a Zone car wash and we had quite a few cars pull up and it was really fun! Met some pretty cool people:)

Yesterday, Church was really good! I didn't know for sure I was leaving yet so I didn't say bye to a whole lot of people. I honestly don't know a lot of them still though😂❤️ being here during COVID made it really hard to connect with a lot of the members. So I'm not too sad about leaving the ward as I normally would be but it is without a doubt an awesome ward!! That night, we had an awesome final testimony meeting with the Zone and it was SO good!❤️ The spirit was so strong and cried like a baby haha. Not surprising. I love them all though and I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve them:)

It's been 13 months and I'm loving it! Can't wait for what the future holds😊🌅 keep killing it! Email me! Also my new address is 6078 Copperfield Drive #420 Fort Worth, TX 76132 if you guys want to send me something;))


Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts