Dang that was quick...

Hey guys!! This week honestly went by really fast and I honestly don't even know half of what we did so awesome let's do this.

On Tuesday we had service like normal and it was really good as always! Service is so nice because we get to stretch our legs and help others! Which we don't get to do as much of either during COVID super grateful for service!! We also had a kinda mini transfer day because a lot of new missionaries came in so we helped drive around a lot! It also rained which I swear happens every transfer day... anyways Elder Romero left and he was only here for two weeks so that was sad. But Elder Rosas is now training so yayyyyy! So exciting:) his trainee's name is Elder Mennear and he is a really solid one! He is super positive and has a desire to work so he's already off to a great start!

Wednesday was pretty normal, we had a District Council and also practiced a music video that the Mission STL's and I are going to record! It should be way fun so stay tuned:) other than that we just called a ton of people and tried to set things up!! It was really good!

On Thursday we had a mission devotional and the guest speaker was Yahosh Bonner so that was sick! Super cool dude! Super good musician too!! We also had another District council which was really good!
On Friday we were on Exchanges and I went with Elder Rosas to his area! It was super good and man I love him. He just uplifts me so much and always knows what to say ️ he is super wise haha! He's my District Leader so that's cool too. We had an in-person lesson with someone name Maria and it went really well! We followed the spirit and taught a few basic but powerful principles and left her with a book of Mormon! She said she would read it:) It was kinda a weird exchange though because we found out last minute that the Mission Leadership Council was going to be Friday at 2 on Zoom. So Elder Guajardo and I got back together for like 2 hours it was weird but it was still a really good exchange!

On Saturday we did some service in the morning helping clean and organize this Resale Shop. Then after that I got to see some good friends from another zone because we were practicing for a music video! Whattttt?! It was so fun!:)

Sunday was really good because it was Fast Sunday! I also weighed in at a new low which is good because I'm trying to slim out perks of fasting haha! Nothing else really stands out to me except a really good dinner with a Salvadoranian family who made Pupussas! They are too good haha. Also we had an awesome lesson with Miguel and huge miracle he told us that his son wants to be baptized with him! WHAT? So cool I'm so grateful I can be a part of this!!

Well let's see a spiritual thought I have is from this book I'm reading called "Habits of Holy Men" it's incredible and will use it for the rest of my life haha. Highly recommend. A quote from it is "Patience is giving power to others and letting them grow at their own pace."

I love this SO much! If we look at patience this way then we can find such joy in serving and loving those people we are struggling to be patient with!

Love you guys!️ Let me know what's going on:) Adios!

Elder Hayes




Comments

Popular Posts