The one where I'm getting TRANSFERRED

Heyooooo! This week was pretty good! 




The highlight was definitely Christmas Conference because I got to see a ton of old homies😊. It was awesome!

This Tuesday I was on exchange with Elder Jenkins and that was a lot of fun!! We also had another Group English class and it was a great turn out! About 14 people came! It was awesome!!

On Wednesday we had the Christmas Conference! It was way different than last year's because of COVID:( it was short and basically just a Christmas devotional but it was still really good. Last year we watched a movie, did a talent show, had a gingerbread house contest and had some spiritual stuff so it was a party!! This time we have all those things spread out across the week. So actually on Monday Elder Barrows and I did a piano sax duet for the Mission Talent show over zoom and it was pretty fun haha.

On Thursday we had District Council and that was great! I wrote a song and sang it to the District so that was fun:)

On Friday we had the Salvation Army and that went super well! Just a lot of sorting of gifts and such and this week we finally will actually hand out all the gifts so that's awesome!!

Saturday was fantastic as well. Had a lot of yard work service yay!

Sunday was great! We got called by President Chapman and I am leaving to go to Arlington! I'm sad but it'll be good:)

My new address is 1001 Greenway Glen Dr. 2504 Arlington, TX if you want to send me something for Christmas like a note or something that'd be awesome:)

Sorry, it's short! Love y'all and choose joy!!❤😊

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts