The one where it's 2021!

WOAH it's 2021 that's wild!! I was a missionary for the ENTIRE year of 2020 that's insane. I learned soooo many things in 2020 and met so many people! 


Some will continue to impact me for the rest of my life!😊 I love being a missionary and I'm so grateful for this Gospel!

Anyways, this week was pretty good, it was a little slower because of the holidays, but we still had some pretty awesome stuff happen!

On Tuesday we had a bible study with Jose and Gabriel again! It was awesome😊 we read the story of the rich young man and talked about how important it is that we prioritize the things of God more!

On Wednesday we had District Council and that was really good! A little later we also had a lesson with Gabby! She is a part of a part member family but she is super cool! We shared a little message from one of the Prophets talks and she was very focused. We are going to have dinner with her this week so that should be awesome!

The next two days were a bit slower but we got to talk to family so that's awesome😊

On Saturday we went and helped level some dirt in someone's yard with a lot of the missionaries in the zone! It was lots of fun and the guy was a nonmember too so that makes it even better!:)
After that, we did some practice teaching together and that's always good! And then we got a call from a guy from one of the English wards asking for our help moving a few things! We went to his house and helped and it was fun! We just moved some furniture items from the upstairs to his truck. He gave us cookie brownies after so I'd say it was a pretty good trade. And then at night I called a ton of people and set some stuff up so yeah we are getting this area going😊

Sunday was pretty good. Church was awesome! I loved it. A testimony meeting is always a favorite!

Anyway, I hope you guys are well! Happy New Year! Love y'all!

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts