Exchanges

Hey everyone! How's it going? Elder Hayes out here in the great state of Texas! This week was pretty good! My weekly is titled Exchanges because we went on like 3 haha! They all went well:)

First, I went on an exchange with Elder Rosas! It was SO good. He is such a beast and is very wise! We talked for a really long time and he really helped me out with some things that had been on my mind! It definitely set my week up for success! We did some service together at a food bank and also helped out at Brenda's place! Both went really well and I'm very grateful for service during these times:)

District council's this week went really well! Since we are the Zone leaders they like us to go to all of them so we go to 2 on Wednesday and one on Thursday! They all went really well and the zone is doing pretty good! I went on an exchange with Elder Longson this week as well and he is such a stud! We had a really good time and I actually cut everyone's hair on exchanges because I love cutting hair fun fact haha. I'm the zone barber! The last 3 exchanges I've been on I cut their hair haha.

Anyways after that, we also got to exchange with the AP's! It wasn't a full exchange but it was super fun to be with them the short time that we were:) we got to talk about some transfer stuff too which is always fun! On Saturday we did a car wash with the whole zone haha. We just had signs for free car washes and were pointing people towards the church parking lot so we could wash their cars! It actually was really successful and we washed like 33 cars in two hours hahaha. While they were waiting we had a sign with our number on it! They were able to call or text for a scripture of the day! Super fun stuff Baha:) we will totally do it again!

Overall, I've been reflecting this week on a lot of different things. I'm so grateful for the hard times I have had! I know that without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. I'm super grateful for all the amazing people I've met as well! I know God put them there for a very specific reason! I know God has a plan for all of us and it's so important that we are close to him and His Spirit so that we can know what path we should pursue:) also here's this scripture that one of my favorite people shared with me recently:) its Ether 2:25:

25 And behold, I prepare you against these things; for ye cannot cross this great deep save I prepare you against the waves of the sea, and the winds which have gone forth, and the floods which shall come. Therefore what will ye that I should prepare for you that ye may have light when ye are swallowed up in the depths of the sea?

Love y'all! Let me know how things are!

Elder Hayes






Comments

Popular Posts