What a rush

What is UP, everyone!

Elder Hayes here with another weekly email hoping to turn your frown, upside down. Hahaha really though I guess I've decided I'm going to write more weeklies but all that aside this week was a great week!

On Tuesday I got to film an awesome music video with an awesome sister missionary who was in my zone for a bit! We did a lot of piano duets together so we had a very good quality one made for the Facebook live that we did this Sunday! It went really well:) loved the video. It was shown during the live we did so if you want to see it go find the live on my profile! I shared it.

We did a lot of service this week at various food banks and a resale shop! It was all very fun and I am definitely grateful for service since we can't go out and knock doors haha. Hopefully one day...

We had a few awesome lessons and received some referrals that we are pretty excited about! I will let you guys know if it goes well with them;)

Regardless, this week was a lot better than last week haha. I felt a little better and it just went by a lot faster. I'm grateful for so many people on my mission. I have made such awesome relationships out here with so many people. Some that I hope last forever!! I guess we'll just have to see though hehe.

Finally, on Sunday Elder Meyers and I did the first Spanish live on Facebook for our mission! We did at the house of one of the Pathway missionaries in our mission! He has a very nice studio. We answered questions and had members share their testimonies and conversion stories! It went awesome and in some parts, there were some technical difficulties but overall it went fantastic and it was so fun! Like I said before you can watch that on my profile:)

I was reading Jesus the Christ last night and the 2 pages I read hit me really hard. I read about the parable of the unrighteous steward. I learned that we can learn something from the people who put all their focus on the things of the world and are successful in this life. We can't only be focused on what will come after because if we are then we will miss out on the importance of being successful in this life. We need to put the things of God FIRST, but not only do things that are eternal in nature. Things like education and our career are so important. And they need to be given value as well. When we work hard to be successful in this life and rely on God and his timing we will be best prepared for life after and have the best life possible here on the Earth. One that is full of Joy! Anyways, that's something I learned. Love you guys! Write to me:)

Elder Hayes










Comments

Popular Posts