New Bench Max

Hey guys! How are you? I'm not too bad myself! This week was really interesting haha, I didn't feel too good but despite that, there were some awesome things that happened!

First, we had Zone Conference! That was super awesome and it went really well:) I even kinda led a little training and it was pretty fun! I thought it went well! After zone conference we did service at this little... actually I don't even know what it is!

we just like help make bags of food and toiletries for people to come to pick up! And whatever else is needed in the building haha. We normally do it every Tuesday haha. After that, I went on exchanges with Elder Ibarra! It was pretty fun! In the morning for exercise we went and played soccer which I haven't done in a little!:) I love soccer hahaha. The exchange felt pretty short because we exchanged back at Interviews the next day in the afternoon. Interviews went really well! I love President Chapman so much haha. He is the best!!

The next day we did some service at a foodbank and after we got to go to the AP's place! It was supposed to be a mini exchange but Elder Ryan just got some operation done on his nose so he was really out of it! luckily though they have a bench press and I got to use it! I love bench press so much Haha. I decided to max out because it had been months since I did. We didn't have enough weight for me too so using ties we tied on smaller weights as well as water jugs! we got it up to about 320 and that's what I was able to do! I was soooo happy because it's been my goal forever to break 300 and I finally did! I owe it to the push-up grind I've been on since I got to this area! Push-ups are so good haha.

After that, I went on another Exchange with one of the District Leaders! His name is Elder Hansen. It was pretty fun! We made a pretty decent video that is on my Facebook so go check it out;)

Let's see after that it was the weekend and on Saturday we actually had two in-person lessons! Both of them were social media referrals. They were both really sad! The guy was because his wife left him. It was a weird situation but he was in a bad spot. We were able to listen to him and promise that Jesus Christ knows how he feels and can help him! The other lady has 5 kids and she was really worried about some decisions her son has been making and just wants him to walk the path of God. We shared the message of the Restoration and promised that this Gospel will bless her and her family.

Those were two really good things that happened this week:)

Overall, I just wasn't feeling very good this week for multiple reasons, but God gave me many tender mercies to keep me going. He is SO good. Love y'all!

Elder Hayes





Comments

Popular Posts