¡Qué pasa!

What's up, everyone! 

I know what you guys are going to say, wow Elder Hayes writing to us a little more consistently? What gives? Well, I guess you can say I was inspired by something.


ANYWAYS, this week was good. Well kinda. Actually, it kinda sucked. BUTTT I am in the service of the Lord so it is always good:)

Transfers were this week and some awesome people left our zone:( I was pretty bummed about it actually) I think they took my heart with them but luckily the new people are all really cool and we are going to have an awesome transfer! We have been getting a lot of social media referrals who don't respond to us which is annoying. Oh, how I wish I could stop by and knock on their door. Hopefully, those days return sometime while I'm out here...
Technology really seems to be the thing now anyhow. We now have a Tech Zone and they literally only do Technology stuff. Really weird. Kinda cool I guess though haha. It's Elder Meyers last transfer so I'm officially going to kill off someone else(another way of saying I'm going to be their last companion on the mission) it will be pretty fun hehe.

I'm still playing the piano a good amount, go check out my Facebook to see some content haha. I'm also yoyoing which is so wonderful. Also, I may have failed to mention I've been able to teach one of my dad's nonmember friends who live in Mexico! HE IS SO AWESOME. His spiritual understanding is so high it's kinda crazy. He loves studying conference talks and scriptures. My dad and uncle are so excited because they have been working on him for 30+ years! He finally seems ready for baptism but we will see what happens:)
Love you guys, have a good week. Write to me if you feel like it.

Elder Hayes







Comments

Popular Posts