Fort Worth

Yoooo what's up guys! Elder Hayes here in Fort Worth and I'm loving the new area so far!! It was sad to leave FWN, but it was time:) I've served in the three zones that are on the west side of the mission now so I guess it's all kinda familiar haha. Nothing too different! I am more in the city now which is fun! I'm also training which I love! Elder Vickers is already doing really well with Spanish and we are working hard to build up the area!

So we were mostly just settling in this week and did a lot of planning! We tried contacting a lot of people and had a lot of success! We got ahold of quite a few referrals and set up stuff with them! We also were able to reach out to someone named Blanca! We had a video call lesson with her and previously she had a baptismal date, but we kinda whitewashed the area so we didn't really know what was going on because her date was earlier haha. She is super cool though and we had a really good lesson on the importance of scripture study and praying!:) We also re-invited her to be baptized and set a date for November 7th! It should be awesome:)




We did some service at a dog shelter and it was good! It was kinda gross😂 and sad to see so many dogs locked up, but still good haha!

We also had my first District Council and it went really well! It was super fun:) I love the new district! They are great!
I don't have much else, but I know that God is so aware of all of you! He loves all of us and wants us to be happy!❤

I really enjoyed General Conference and it was re-emphasized that we are still moving forward! With the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it won't be stress-free, but it has the potential to be better than anything we could have previously imagined! Love you guys!

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts