What a Rush

Hey guys! How's it going? This week was really good! I loved every minute of it! Let me tell you guys what's been going on:)

So first we GRINDED Tuesday night haha. We called and texted so many people and set up a lot of stuff for ourselves!

On Wednesday we went to this super cool Buddhist Temple! They do a huge food drive thing and we helped out! Its crazy how many people they help! So cool too! They always feed us too! Its Vietnamese food so its pretty different but I think it's pretty good! Only a few things are kinda weird haha. I also got to practice piano again for this duet I'm planning on doing! Playing piano with homies is always a party:)

On Thursday we had District Council and it was really good! All the people I asked to give training did a fantastic job and I'm so glad I asked them! I had my pathway meetings like normal Thursday night and we reflected on the conference a lot in Institute! It was super fun to hear what others loved about it:)



On Friday we went to the Dog Shelter and helped clean these rubber things that were filled with Dog food and peanut butter haha. Kinda really gross. There were also a lot of mice😂 but it was good service! We also had an AWESOME dinner with some members and after that a lesson! The lesson was with Blanca and we taught the Plan of Salvation! She really thought it was interesting because she'd never heard our doctrine on the afterlife! She said she liked it because she'd always been scared of going to Hell with the whole idea of there only being Heaven and Hell! And it was awesome to teach her about the three degrees of glory!
On Saturday we did some more service at the Buddhist temple helping them move some heavy things around and then we helped the Bishop start to build a fence! It was fun! And then right after we had dinner with this awesome non-member family! I set up the dinner by just calling people in our area book and they said we could go eat with them! They were awesome and the mom of the guy we called loved us haha. She kept telling us we were in the truth and we were like we know! Haha, it was awesome. Sunday was really good. The ward is fun! I'm excited to continue to get to know them better:)

Anyway, this week was great, and can't wait to keep it going strong! 

Love all of you!

Elder Hayes



Comments

Popular Posts