New Area!

So I haven't emailed in a while so I figured it's about time I tell you that I left Stephenville almost 2 weeks ago. It was very sad. Especially because I couldn't even say bye to anyone! I'd been there over 7 months so it definitely felt like home. 

My new area is awesome though! I am Zone Leader in Fort Worth North with Elder Porter! He is sooooo awesome. I definitely missed the city, and this area is a Spanish area so I will have a lot more opportunities to speak and teach in it!


We have a lot of English classes with people all over the world! It is so fun to interact with them! A few have even been open to having Gospel discussions! We are teaching during the evenings to investigators and members! It's so fun! Luckily, we have been able to stay decently busy!

Scripture of the week: 12 And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

We NEED to be built on Jesus Christ. Only then can we really hold our own against all the tools Satan uses to try and cause us to do wrong. 

Love you guys! Gospel is so true! If you don't know that reach out to me and I'd be happy to share how I've come to know it! Let me know what's going on!

Elder Hayes



Comments

Popular Posts