Corona is Annoying!

So YEAH, that's pretty much the sum of my week.


Hahhaha we are at the "social distancing" stage. Basically, we are supposed to be minimal with our interactions face to face. FORTUNATELY, we are doing some stuff in Facebook. We have a page that we make videos for and share other uplifting things! It has been pretty fun!

We had some pretty good lessons this week! Some were in person(don't worry I have hand sanitizer) and some were over a video call or even just a phone call! That's about all I have to say haha. I hope you guys are doing well. Email me!

Scripture of the week: D.C. 4:2
2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Even though the circumstances aren't ideal for many missionaries out here I know that it's still important that we do the best we can to serve and minister to those around us. It's not easy, but we have the tools to do it! 

Love you guys!
Elder Hayes



Comments

Popular Posts