Another Baptism!

HEY GUYS. Now I know what you're thinking, "wow, I haven't heard from you in a while!" And I'm sorry about that, it has been pretty crazy over here with transfers every week from new missionaries and reassigned missionaries being sent here. We are also gearing up for the new missions being formed here on July 1st! Anyways, let me catch you up a little on what's been going on.


Well, Elder Porter left about 4 weeks ago. My companion right now is named Elder Meyers and he's from Washington! He loves video games so we talk about that a lot! It's super fun.

We had a baptism this Sunday! It was the sweetest thing! It was for a lady named Nohemi! It was actually the first time we met her in person which is the crazy thing!! She was literally a miracle. Elder Porter and I found her two months ago by calling a list of names that a member gave us!! A less active lady who lives with Nohemi answered the phone and asked us to talk to her! She has so much faith and is one of the most spiritual people I know! It was amazing to see her journey to baptism, especially with only teaching her through video calls! The Spirit was SO STRONG. My motivation was renewed to help bring people closer to Christ through baptism:)

Overall, I'm very happy to be here right now. I know this is where I need to be and can't wait to see how else I can serve!

Love you guys, let me know how it's going!

Elder Hayes












Comments

Popular Posts