Miracles Still Happen

Hey ya'll! What is UP. Elder Hayes here, and I am so happy this week hehehe.


Sorry I haven't written in like forever hahah, I have lost a lot of the motivation too. I will say this though, this is such an exciting time to be a missionary! We are about to receive a ton of missionaries who are being reassigned to our mission for the time being until their missions open back up! Elder Porter have been very busy. Between English Classes, Service, and Gospel lessons we are doing pretty good! We have seen the hand of god in our area so many time recently. I will share one of those.

So a member gave us a list of names to call(primarily less actives.) We started calling the names and hermana torres answered a little down the list! She seemed pretty cool and then she was like, Here, I have a friend next to me who isn't a member, talk to her! Haha she was pretty cool and we set up a return appointment for like 3 days later. 

At the video call appointment we were teaching the Restoration when we starting talking about the spirit. I asked her how it felt and she just got so excited! She loves the spirit! We then talked about baptism by fire(or by the spirit) and she was like I havent had that yet! 
So we put her on date for May 21st and she was sooo excited. The spirit was ridiculously strong. She was like I'd get baptized right now, haha, and we were like that's great but it's okay we can wait a little. LOL It was insane how prepared she was, continuing to teach her has been so fun and I'm so grateful for the miracles we have seen. 

The work moves forward! 

Love ya'll, let me know if you need anything:)




Comments

Popular Posts