Wonderful

Hey guys. Wow, the mission is wonderful. Hahaha on the real though this week was awesome! 


We found quite a few people and were also able to find some Spanish people!!! There are miracles all the time and it's incredible:)



Well for one we had exchanges with the ZL's. I was with Elder Brosseau here in Stephenville and we had so much fun! Nothing really special that day but we were able to find some people from tracting! Some super cool people. Elder Brosseau gets me hyped about going and doing missionary work it's awesome!

We had a sweet lesson with a Spanish family! I felt the spirit so strong as I read Moroni 10:3-5 and testified of the truth of the Book of Mormon! It was so awesome.

We had a few other lessons and actually set Jace on a date! He is an awesome college student who actually has a really close friend on a mission! He is really growing his testimony and wants this for himself:)

My testimony had grown more and more and I am a part of this work, and I know that the blessings are real. While I am out here I have to do all I can to hasten the work! It will be gone before I know it.

Scripture of the week: Enos 1
7 And I said: Lord, how is it done?

I have found myself asking again and again. Lord, how is it done? Through Jesus Christ is the answer. Because of Him, everything is possible. I love you guys so much, let me know how your week was.

Elder Hayes










Comments

Popular Posts