Tunaaaa

Hey guys! So yeah I had fresh Tuna recently caught for the first time and it was incredible!! Wowowow! Highly recommend!


Overall this week was really good. We found quite a few people but sadly had no one at church. That's okay though! 

Elder Hunt and I are really trying to build up our teaching pool with solid people! Slowly but surely!
We had quite a few lessons this week! Tiffany's husband Tyler has been someone we are focusing on! He is more open to the Gospel ever since Tiffany has started to live it so we are excited to help and teach him! We found one Hispanic lady who was really nice and I'm excited about her! We gave her a book of Mormon and she said she would read it! Can't wait to see what she thinks about it! The book of Mormon is incredible and I love sharing its joy with people:)

Zone conference is coming up this week so I'm excited about that! It is always good to see a ton of other missionaries! I love having friends in the mission hahaha. It should be really good!

Scripture of the week: Mosiah 2:17
17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

I have really been focused on trying to serve lately and I know that service is such a great way to have joy! Serving others will make you feel so much better! Missionary service is hard but it is so rewarding! Fellow missionaries and those preparing, be ready to SERVE. That is what Christ needs you to do:) 

Love you guys, let me know what's up!
Elder Hayes



Comments

Popular Posts