The one where I am going to Denton

 So yes, as my weekly title says I am leaving Arlington and going to Denton to be in another trio!




I know one of the Elders pretty well so I'm super excited to be with him!!❤ I love him haha. And I got tons of other good friends up there too so it will be a party.

Well, this week was super good honestly! We had lots of success and we got a member referral for a member's nephew! His name is Emilio and he is 19!! We taught him the Restoration and it went so well! He wants to get baptized so that's super sweet!😊

We also had an over-the-phone call with this lady named Maria! She is such a sweet lady and thought the scripture we shared was so cute haha it was funny.

We did a LOT of service. We did service for 7 hours on Tuesday doing this giant food drive and it was awesome!! It was a ton of donations from Utah for people here after the winter storm! A really nice thing:)

We also helped at the River Legacy Living Science Center! It was awesome we helped pull a ton of giant weeds hahaha what a party.

Anyways that's about it for my week. I'm not going to be in a Spanish ward but I am going to be Zone Leader again so I'm excited to do that:) I'll really miss Spanish though hahaha.


Anyways, love y'all!!

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts