The One Where It Snowed in Texas

HOWDY Y'ALL. So yeah my caption got it right, it snowed here in Texas. It was pretty cool! Especially since last winter I didn't really see any snow hahaha.


Regardless, this week was pretty good. Kind of sad though because most of the missionaries here in Arlington are in quarantine. We aren't, but that means we can't see them which is sad😥

On Tuesday we had two lessons! One was a video call lesson! The hermanas had an English student that lived in our area who is pretty awesome! We taught him about the sacrament and about how it's so important because he went to church last Sunday and thought that would be good:) we are becoming fast friends because he loves soccer like I do so that's awesome😊
We also taught Jose and Gabriel and that was great too! We read the parable of the good Samaritan and talked about how important it is to love others!😊

On Wednesday we had District Council and I gave a training on recognizing the spirit so that was cool! We also had a group English class that night and that was lots of fun! It's cool to see so many nonmembers in one place and you have all their attention! It's incredible. I also had my first online institute gathering for Pathway this semester and that was lots of fun!! Its on the Eternal Family this semester😊

On Thursday we had interviews with President Chapman! They were over zoom but it was still really good! I love him! He's so jolly! Haha. And I had my first Online Pathway Gathering that night so that was lots of fun too:))

On Friday with the hermanas we helped paint a shed in the morning for a nonmember woo hoo! It was pretty fun! We didn't finish but we are going to go back sometime and do it! At night we had another English Class and there were almost 15 people! It was crazy awesome. I love it😊

On Saturday we helped put together a ton of boxes to send to Honduras with clothes, personal hygiene, and food! It was awesome to help and I know those people will appreciate it!

On Sunday church was cancelled because of a little snow which stunk. But it was still good! We taught another English Class that night! Not as many people came because of the weather I think but it was still awesome!

Anyways this week was good and I'm grateful for the Arlington Spanish Ward! They are awesome! They take really good care of us😊 well I hope y'all have a great week!😊

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts