The one where I burned my eye

Hey guys! Wow, time flies! I can't believe January is almost over! This week was pretty good! It was a little shorter because our p day was on Tuesday, but that didn't change too much for us!



What was super fun was on Tuesday we played soccer with some investigators! It was tons of fun and it was super cool we were able to connect with them that way!😊 Soccer makes me so happy like for reals you guys don't even know haha. I can forget everything and just be in the game and wow ugh I love it. After that, we had an awesome lesson with Israel and his family! The bishop was able to come too so that was awesome😊 Israel is a member but hasn't gone to church in a super long time and he wanted to talk to the bishop about some things! He was able to and it was really good!! Bishop also was able to find his records and meet his girlfriend, and her sister! The spirit was really strong as we read from the Book of Mormon about the Atonement!

On Wednesday, we had district council and that was super good! I loved it! We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon characters and the Christlike attributes we felt they exemplified well! Later that night we had a lesson with Jose and Gabriel! It was awesome. We talked about obedience to God's commandments. We also brought up the Book of Mormon again, because the past missionaries had said they didn't want anything more to do with it, but I had to see for myself. And I explained to my best why the Book of Mormon was important, and why the second witness was important. Jose understood pretty well and said he would read, but Gabriel was reluctant. So for now we will stick to the Bible, but we will keep trying if possible.

The rest of the week nothing too crazy happened. On Saturday we did have a super good lesson though with Daniel! He is a super solid English Class Student! We taught him the Plan of Salvation and he loved it! He said it was beautiful haha, we are looking forward to teaching him again!

Well that's about all I got for this week. Hope you guys are safe and well! Love y'all!

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts