I Left the Mission TWICE!

 WHAT'S UPPPPP. Elder Hayes here back at it again with another weekly. Well, this week was pretty Fuego not going to lie, let me tell you why!







So on Tuesday, we taught Elder Vickers friend Riana over video call and she is doing so good and is excited for baptism:) I also made a Facebook piano video which was pretty fun:) Okay, so it was really funny because we had a bash that day as well! Which was really bad never bash guys😂 we got there and it was with this guy named Victorio and 3 of his friends! They are all reformed catholic. They are all really nice guys but aren't really searching for anything so they kinda attacked us a little. I knew that they wanted to talk about the Apostolic succession, so I guess I could have prepared better😂 but we go there and they had a TON of catholic history books on the table and i was like oh gosh this is going to be fun😂 I won't go into detail about it because I'll get annoyed but if any of you know how to effectively counter this topic of theirs let me know😂❤ Victorio knew the bible extremely well haha. I need to increase my knowledge of it a ton! Also, we had 4 Elders there and one was my greenie who is learning Spanish, the other was English, and the other could speak a bit of Spanish, so it was basically just me against all of them so that was fun😂❤ we had a good lesson with a less active family after that so that was good😂❤



On Wednesday we went to the Buddhist temple again and it was a little slower but it was still really good! Service is always fun:) after we had a Preach my Gospel study with most of the zone and it was super good!:) we all shared our thoughts on different Christlike attributes!! So fun!!
We had an awesome lesson that night with Evelia! We got her as a referral from a member! It's her sister! She is super solid and said she would read the Book of Mormon! We are excited about her😊

On Thursday we were in exchange with the Zone Leaders and it was a lot of fun! On Thursday and Friday morning we actually helped pick up new cars at a dealership just north of Dallas! I helped drive the 2020 Equinoxes and I got to leave the mission TWICE haha it was sick😂

Also on Friday I practiced the piano duet I'm doing and we are getting way good!! I'm super stoked for it😊

On Saturday Elder Vicker's friend got baptized and we got to watch it over zoom! It was so cool:) she was so ready!! That night we had a lesson with an awesome Hispanic family! They are so fun and love having us. We invited them to church on Sunday and they came! I was so happy:) they enjoyed it and hopefully, they come back. Overall this week all the member dinners were incredible and I'm really loving the ward:)) they are awesome!!

Anyways that's about all I have but keep killing it! I love you guys!

Elder Hayes

Comments

Popular Posts