Merry Christmas!

Wow wow! Its Christmas on Wednesday! It's hard to believe I'm at my first Christmas in the field! It should be a good one! We are going to be going over to member's home to spend it with them :)

This week was pretty good! We found two Spanish people which was awesome. It's great for me to have more practice! We had quite a few lessons but as Christmas is approaching it's harder to schedule stuff with people haha. It's a great time though to spread the love we all have for Jesus Christ! Sunday was very good. I played a musical number! It was Far Far Away on Judea's Plains. I made my own arrangement and I was really happy with it! I love music and playing the piano for people haha. 

This week should be really good. It will be kinda weird with Christmas and all but Elder Fisher and I are going to have fun! Texas weather has been okay as of now. The coldest days are when it's really humid because of recent rain. Definitely feels way different than Utah haha.

Scripture of the week: So my Gospel Library isn't working with me right now soooo I'll just say that the scriptures are so true, and reading the Book of Mormon daily, will bless you. Let us joyfully celebrate the birth of our beloved Savior. He is the light and life of the world. Whoever comes unto him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Merry Christmas! Let me know what you got haha!

Elder Hayes





Elder Hayes







Comments

Popular Posts