End of Transfer

Hey guys! So since yesterday was MLK day our p day was moved to today! Elder Fisher goes home on Thursday and I'm going to be training! I'm super excited about the opportunity to train! I'll meet my greenie tomorrow and I can't wait!

This week was pretty good! We went on two exchanges! With the Zone Leaders and I went up to Weatherford! Elder Wakley is sweet!! There are some cool people there! Elder Wakley loves to lift so that was really fun to work out with him!

Then we went on an exchange with the Assistants! I was with Elder Hanson and we tracted around and had a blast! We also went to a college campus and sang some hymns! We found a couple people near the end of our exchange and it was sweet!

Overall this week was very good. We have been saying bye to a lot of people since Elder Fisher is going home. I'll miss him but I'm excited to continue serving and do my best to be a great trainer!

Quote of the week: Because Satan is miserable without a body, he wants us to be miserable because of ours.
- Russel M. Nelson

So I decided to shake things up and share a quote. This one, in particular, is from a very good talk called We can do better and be better!

Love yourself! Its something very important that we need to do! I know that Heavenly Father is always aware of you and wants you to be happy! Don't let Satan cause you to do something you know to be wrong.

I love you guys! Talk to ya next week!
-Elder Hayes

p.s. Here is a video of me shotgunning a Mt dew for the first time and a pretty pic of the sky.





Comments

Popular Posts