Aspen's Baptism!

Hey guys! So Aspen was baptized yesterday and it was such a great experience! She is doing awesome! Elder Fisher and I witnessed which was pretty cool! Her dad baptized her and I just love them so much gahah.


We had some very good lessons this week! Tiffany is making a lot of great progress! Her baptismal date is set for Jan. 11 and she is so ready for that! She also asked me to baptize her which is pretty cool:)

Marcelino is doing awesome! He was SUPPOSED to come to church yesterday but he said he overslept hahaha. He really does want to start getting closer to God though and understand the doctrine more!

Fabian is doing awesome and has been coming to church and Ward activities! His date is set for Jan. 18 and we can't wait to continue working with him!

We had our Ward Christmas Party on Saturday and it was so fun! We had Tamales, rice, beans and a nacho bar. It was sooooo gooooodddd gahhh. I ate so much. We had a lot of investigators and people we are working with there so it was awesome!

We are now starting the Pathway initiative in our area! Elder Fisher and I are going to start teaching english to the hispanics starting Wednesday! Hopefully it goes well hahaha.

Elder Fisher is going to be on his LAST transfer. I'll miss him but I'm excited for him to get to go home! He's a great guy and missionary and taught me so much!

Overall, this week was pretty good, missions aren't easy, but the growth one can undergo is so worth it.
Scripture of the Week: Alma 34:32

32 For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.

I know that this is so true! Everything we do in this life should be done with that mindset of returning to live with our Heavenly Father! Let us go forth, work hard and prepare to meet God.
Love you guys! Write me! Hope your week was good.

Elder Hayes





Comments

Popular Posts