One Baptism Down!

Helllooooo.

I got my first baptism yesterday! It was so so awesome! Jessica was so happy to finally have it done!

This week was really good. Besides the baptism, we have a lot of new people we are teaching. It's looking really promising that we will have another baptism in a few weeks.

We have been teaching quite a few Hispanics which I just love!! I love my culture so it's been good to see quite a bit of it here in Texas! They feed me really well too haha, a little too well. Thankfully Elder Fisher and I are trying to diet and workout every morning at 6 so it's all good.

Texas is an amazing place. The weather is all over the place right now but that's okay. It's definitely colder than I thought it would be. Mostly cause of the wind and humidity.

I got to give two priesthood blessings this week and they were both really powerful and helpful to that person. She said she started feeling better right after the blessing. It was super cool and I love that I can use the priesthood to bless others.

Scripture of the week: Ether 12:27
27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

It's really so true that if we are humble and submit to the Lord's will, he will bless us. The things that seemed to be our kryptonite become the things we can handle, and not just handle, but push through with steadfast faith in Christ. I love this gospel, I love all of you. I would love to hear from you guys. 

Have a good week!

Elder Hayes




Comments

Popular Posts