Love the Mission

Hey ya'll! 


Elder Fisher and I are working hard. He's a seasoned vet who is only 3 months short of going home. I'm not planning on letting him leave without working his tail off haha. I love the guy.

Stephenville is really growing. This week we did a lot of service. It was a ton of fun. Something interesting did happen though. At the old bishops house, I ended up castrating 2 bulls so that was interesting. I was only planning on helping him clean his house but I guess a city boy like me has to experience these things. I also branded and gave the bulls(now steers) ear tags. Those two bulls and I got very close. haha

ANYWAYS, Jessica's baptism was moved to this next Sunday so I'm super pumped for that. Elder Fisher and I have been visiting a lot of families with overage children who haven't been baptized! We are trying to reactivate some families! It's super exciting. I love this gospel. And being a missionary even though it can be hard. We got a busy week ahead of us and I am so ready! We are trying to focus on the Hispanic families in the area since I'm a Spanish missionary. He's an English missionary so I'm teaching him Spanish haha it's pretty fun.

Scripture of the week: Mosiah 26:23-24
23 For it is I that taketh upon me the sins of the world; for it is I that hath created them, and it is I that granteth unto him that believeth unto the end a place at my right hand. 24 For behold, in my name are they called; and if they know me they shall come forth, and shall have a place eternally at my right hand.

I know that if all of us really and truly came to know Jesus Christ by becoming converted to his Gospel and acting as his disciples we would have so much joy. Let us go forth and seek to have a place at eternally at his right hand.
Love you guys!
Elder Hayes




Comments

Popular Posts